Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tag...

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Let's see...10 years ago I was 15 almost 16 and a Sophmore in high school. The middle of February was always a busy time of year for me. Basketball season was winding up and softball season was already beginning. I would spend nights practicing for basketball and during the day I could be found in the girls locker room talking with my softball coach. The varsity was on a roll and we were getting ready to head to State. Even though I was excited for the chance to go to State with the "big girls" I was counting down the days till it was over so I could get outside and start playing softball with my team. It was also around this time of year that I fell in love with Caesar Salads. I ate one every night when I got home from basketball practice. I think that phase lasted about two months...can you imagine...nothing but Caesar Salads for two months!!!! What was I thinking?

5 things on my "to-do" list today...
1. Work-out
2. Read Scriptures
3. Go to the temple
4. Men's volleyball game
5. Play basketball

6 snacks that I enjoy...
1. Beef Jerky
2. Cheetos
3. Chex-Mix
4. Cheez-Its
5. String Cheese
6. Cottage Cheese
(can you tell that I like cheese?)

Bad habits...
1. Biting my nails (can't seem to shake the habit)
2. My SportsCenter obsession
3. Spending way to much time on facebook
4. Getting sucked into a book and forgetting about life.

If I were suddenly a billionaire I would...
I would make it so that my mom wouldn't have to work...she could stay at home and take care of herself and her family. I would have to steal Kami's idea of a private jet...that way I could fly over to Africa whenever I wanted and visit Kasekende. I would also make a college fund and put money in it for all of my brothers and sisters, that way they wouldn't have to take out any student loans (cuz those just suck).

Places I've lived...
1. SLC, Utah
2. Wichita, Kansas
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Layton, Utah
5. Charlotte, North Carolina (and surrounding cities)
6. Logan, Utah

Jobs I've had...
1. Penny Power Distributer
2. FantaSea Employee
3. Home Depot cashier
4. Taco Time worker
5. Tasty's worker
6. EK Ekcessories
7. IOWSE-Utah State University
8. STI-Utah State University

5 things people don't know about me...
1. I only have one full brother
2. I've jumped out of a plane (skydiving), jumped off a platform 100 yards up (bungee jumping) and jumped off a cliff (paraglyding)...but the thought of going down a mountain with nothing but two thin pieces of wood strapped to my feet (aka...skiing) terrifies me.
3. Growing up I HATED corn with a passion...but it has now become my favorite veggie.
4. I learned how to surf this summer and even though I might not be good at it yet...it has gotten into my soul!
5. I don't like wet hair getting stuck in between my fingers.

Now I'm tagging...
1. Reese
2. Tammy
3. Melissa
4. Scott/Laura

No comments: