Monday, February 25, 2008

Look what I've learned

Ok, so I just LOVE my mac. I know I wrote about my mac a few times ago. But I just learned something so cool about it. So there is an application that comes with iLife '08 (which is installed on all macs) called iMovie. I never knew what the purpose of iMovie was, but I learned the other day.

As some of you know, I went to Africa in July and December. While I was there I was able to shoot about 7 hours of video. I didn't know how I was going to edit it, but I was really excited to learn how. Well I was talking to my boss about it and wondering what I was able to do. That was when he told me about iMovie.

So the last couple of days at work I have been able to watch my movies and edit them. I had a presentation today and I made a video for it. I hope you like it. It might not be that great, but I am happy to say that I did it all on my own.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I liked it! That's cool you were able to go and experience all that twice.