Monday, February 11, 2008

Chacos

Dear Chaco Company,

I recently purchased some of your sandals. All of my friends just ranted and raved about how great they were. I decided to take them with me on my trip to Europe...surely I would see if they were all they were talked up to be. I strolled up and down the streets of London in them, climbed up the Eiffel Tower with them strapped to my feet, and stood on them in the Sistine Chapel.

I came home with Chaco lines on my feet and felt proud that they had held up as well as they did. So I continued to wear them all summer long. I wore them to work...I wore them to the lake...I even wore them to church. If you look at this picture you can see that I wore them tubing down the Logan canals. We were inseparable. I took better care of them then I did most of my other personal belongings.

Then after returning home from Europe and playing the summer away, we decided to take another trip. This time around we decided to go to Africa. Oh the fun we had as we took a boat trip down the Nile and watched as the elephants and giraffes walked by. We even stopped and had a moment on the Equator. We have shared many great moments over the past few months. Never once did they give me any troubles. They were such troopers as I walked and walked and walked. I'm sure they were tired...but they never gave up on me.

Now Chaco company...all I have to say to you...is thank you. Thank you for making such a great product. My only question is...can I have a free pair? I'll even give you this picture for marketing purposes. It's worth a shot...don't you think?
Your valued customer,

Alexis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some free kicks. That would be sweet!