Thursday, June 12, 2008

Enrichment Night

Ok, one thing I've learned..is I MUST have the internet at my house, or I go crazy. Since I am moving in a few weeks, I canceled my internet...and now I learned that I can't live without it. That is my excuse for the marathon of posts. I forget to bring the pictures with me to work to post...then I feel guilty about posting them at work...so usually I don't. But I will get better.

So last night we had enrichment. I don't feel like I am the most crafty person in the world. But when they said what we were going to do, I was excited to go. For the past little while, many of my roommates had boards that they were able to put pictures on. I thought it was cute, and wondered how to go about making them. Well that is exactly what we did at enrichment. This is the board that I ended up making. When we got there I saw the fabric I wanted right away. All of the frames in my room are black...so I wanted to go along with that theme. I thought the ribbon added a little to it. The best thing about it, is that they are so easy. I think I had mine made in about 20 minutes. You can also do it in all shapes and sizes. Such a great gift idea. I just wanted to send a shout out to Candace for putting the activity together...thanks friend!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I would have loved one of these in college! Nice choice on the coloring. Very classy.

faith said...

It is beautiful, just like you. I love seeing pictures in your room. You rock girl!

Papa

chrishley said...

those things are the coolest!--I can't believe you made one! Now that can be our excuse to get together--I want to make one too. What supplies do I need to get? Also, we can go do a session at the Logan temple as a bonus. Maybe next week sometime, so I could spend the nite, too? I have no idea what your work schedule is like . . .