Thursday, June 26, 2008

Can life get better that this...?

...I submit that it can not! Now how many of you enjoy going to work every day? This past week has been an amazing one. We have a yearly conference that is usually held in Park City. Now don't get me wrong, I love Park City...but it can't compare to where we had the conference this year. This is what we get to look at every day! Now tell me this...who wouldn't want to come to work every day, when this is the view you have?This year is our 10th anniversary and we decided to head to Jackson, Wyoming. What a view. We wake up every morning to see the majestic Tetons. I went on a hike yesterday afternoon and got lost in the beauty that surrounded me.And after seeing all this...I have to ask myself...why am I leaving? What other company pays for you to spend the week in Jackson? So thanks Geoff and STI...it was great.

1 comment:

chrishley said...

Yeah, hard day at the office, Lex. What are the future plans?