Thursday, November 1, 2007

The goodness of chocolate

Two years ago my boss bought a chocolate fountain. At that moment my passion for chocolate fountains were born. The only problem is I don't have a chocolate fountain. Luckily, Geoff is very good to me and lets me use his whenever I want. However, I don't think he would have agreed to it if he would have known how often we would take him up on the offer. For the first chocolate fountain party we didn't have a great turn out but we sure did have a lot fun. The popularity of our parties have only grown. Last Friday we had our most recent party and it was our most successfull party yet.
So why do we do it? Why do we have these parties? Because chocolate solves all problems. We use birthdays, end of finals or really just about anything as an excuse to have a chocolate fountain party. So, you might ask..what do you need in order to have a sucessfull chocolate fountain party? Really it is quiet easy...all you need is chocolate (lots of it), food to dip in it (any type of food) and friends. This is my receipe for success. So to those who are looking for something to do, I would recommend running down to the nearest Sam's Club and purchase your own chocolate fountain. I know I have yet to take the plung and purchase my own, but I will one of these days. Even if you don't like eating the chocolate, it is a great excuse to get people together. So chalk one up for the chocolate fountain...I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Mmmm... Chocolate...

amanda said...

ok, so that looks really good. i think when you get married you should totally have that at it, so i can have some. yum!