Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Change of mind

So today we had a meeting with my boss. Well really we have had meetings all week about Africa. We have been debating about whether or not we should go. I have had my heart set on going (as you can tell from my last post), but yet I can see the reason behind not going. I would have been ok with not going, but yet I would have been WAY excited to go. After talking and talking and talking about it, my boss decided that we should go! So come December I will be in Africa. I will miss Christmas (but I am use to that from the mission), but yet what a great way to spend Christmas...helping those in need. I don't know the dates yet, but I will let you know as soon as I find out. So to my little Kasekende....I can't wait to see ya.

2 comments:

amanda said...

how fun!!! good luck to you.

Tammy said...

So, when you get back will I have another nephew? :)