Wednesday, October 17, 2007

About me

Ok, so this is my first post and I don't know what the heck I am doing. I guess I will say a little bit about me. I graduated from Utah State in May with my degree in Exercise Science. I loved school but all I can say is thank goodness I am done.


I still try and live the college life. I worked at USU during my schooling, and got hired on full time once I graduated. I love my job. I work for the Substitute Teaching Institute (dealing with ...hello...substitutes...). We work with school districts through out the United States and England). I also work with the International Office for Water and Science Education (dealing with water education internationally). Basically work paid for me to go to Africa and I had the time of my life.

Besides working, I'm just trying to enjoy the single life. Hopefully I'll be able to update this a lot. I don't know how exciting it will be, but hopefully y'all like it. And if it isn't too much trouble, I might go back in time and add some Europe, Africa and California pictures. If you haven't noticed, I love to travel.

6 comments:

Nate Eaton said...

You have a blog! And I christened it with the first comment! Congratulations!!!

Kami said...

YEAH you did it! I'm so glad you are blogging now!

Liz said...

Alexis! I have to say that i love your title block! Brian Regan is classic!

Ma and Pa said...

Well, Nate may have christened your blog, but I Christened you (so to speak) just ... well...couple of years ago.

I think a blog is a great way to stay in touch with people and to let them know what you're up to. That's my girl!!!

Love- Ma

Tammy said...

Now you're a blogger too!! Ohhh!! :)

amanda said...

Hey girl love the blog! It would be to keep in touch.