Sunday, September 28, 2008

Where in the world?


As many of you know...my friend Lori and I were able to go to Europe during the summer of 2007. I was talking to Lori the other day and we are itching to get out and go on another trip. So my question to the blogging world...is where should we go. We want to go some where out of the country. We thought about going to Egypt, but kinda just need some feedback. So let me know where you think we should go. Remember, she is a poor grad student and I'm a poor office manager :)

4 comments:

faith said...

I wouold love to go to Egypt and the Holy Land. But it may be a little pricey. Closer to home - Alaksa is out of the country but not really. But it still would be a great place to visit. Another pick would be Prince Edwards Island and become Anne of Green Gables. Sure do love ya.

PS. If you go to Japan, let me know.

Papa

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

Hey Lex....umm....I think that you should go to Egypt. However, my Grandpa was going to go there, but he cancelled the trip because of political unrest, so do some investigating on that! I think that you should go to Africa! Cool!

Tammy said...

I wouldn't go to Egypt right now--I'd avoid areas where tourists and even locals are being kidnapped by local gunmen. I say go to HI in the winter so you can get away from everything including weather.

Our Three Sons said...

You should come to Japan next spring and visit me!!! We are moving to Misawa Japan in February 2009!!! Definitely out of the country so come visit sometime!