Monday, September 22, 2008

Moved in


Well after about a zillion years...I finally made it into my condo! That is right...on Saturday afternoon I finally got all my stuff moved in. I am happy to finally have own place again. A special thanks to the Jenkins for letting me crash with them all summer long. Also a shout out to Forrest for giving me his bed when I crashed at my Dad's for a few weeks.

Here is a special shout out to anyone in the SLC area...I need visitors. Please come and see me...or I'll come see you...but let's get together!

I guess now that I am back to life...I hope to have more posts. Sorry for the lack of blogging the past few months. I hope to have more to share with you in the future. I might even take a picture of my place when I get it all put together (i.e. pictures on the wall etc.).

1 comment:

faith said...

I hope the new bed is soft and you are pleased with it.

Papa