Monday, September 1, 2008

Growing Up

Well, I guess it is time that I grow up. As many of you know, I turned 26 the other day and so you would think that I would be grown up by now. But I like to delay responsibilities as long as possible :)

Well this weekend, I could delay it no more. I went out and bought a grown up bed! That is right, I won't be sleeping on little twin beds that the student housing provides for you. No more restless nights as I sink to the center of my bed. No more storing my crap under my bed because it is set up on cinder blocks. No more storing my clothes on shelves because the apt. doesn't provide a dresser. That is right...no more kid stuff.

I am happy with my purchase and can't wait for it to get delivered so I can finish setting up my grown up bed. I guess being a grown up has it's perks.

1 comment:

tara said...

Very nice grown up lady! I want to grow up and have a super nice bed..;)