Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Two Flavors-One Box

So my co-worker gave me some cheez-its the other day. I love cheez-its and don't allow myself to buy them because I usually can sit down and eat a box in about 10 minutes (ok...so that is only a slight exaggeration). Yesterday I went to the store hungry (never a good thing) and I ended up buying these:
There is just something about mixing the two flavors. I am in heaven. I know I shouldn't have given into temptation...now I am hooked. They are so good. Just thought I would share my new find with you.

2 comments:

Desta said...

I'm sorry that this has nothing to do with Cheez-its, but I've been meaning to contact you about the wedding. I don't think I'll be able to make it as I'll most likely be moving into my new house that week. I am so bummed and have already told Andrea. Take lots of pictures for me!

Tammy said...

You can buy us some cheez-its for the car ride back on Easter.