Saturday, April 25, 2009

Moving

Well the time has come to finally move. I'm so excited about the house we were able to get. I've been wanting to move for a while, but have been biding my time until my friends came down this way. Well Candace and Missy graduate the first part of May and so we have been looking around to find a place to rent. It has been hard to figure out how many bedrooms we want, where we want to live and making sure the price was right. After weeks of searching we were finally able to find the perfect one.
In the past she has rented the house as an upstairs apartment and a downstairs apartment, so the upstairs and downstairs mimic each other. There are two bedrooms upstairs with a bathroom, kitchen and frontroom. Two doors lead to the back yard where there is a nice lawn and an area for a garden. Going downstairs there is another two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and frontroom. There is also a door that goes up to the backyard. I think it is going to be great. Now we are just searching for a fourth roommate so that rent is not out of control.

I've been looking online for some furniture to fill our empty house. It is kinda exciting to have a home to come home to. I'm excited about being "grown up". So anyone who might be in the Bountiful area is welcome to come by and take a look around the place. It might be a little bare for the first little while...but with time it will look just like a home.

2 comments:

tara said...

that is purely awesome! congrats girl!

Katie said...

Your house is so cute! I love it!