Monday, December 8, 2008

One Year Ago

Well I am sure many of you are sick and tired of me talking about Africa. But since I haven't been out of the country in a year...it makes it hard to write about anything else. So for the next few week I will be doing a review of our trip to Africa last December. Most of these pictures will be new for you. It turns out I didn't post many pictures of Africa after all.
Early in the morning of Dec. 8th the team met at the Salt Lake Airport. We would quickly become great friends. The flight wasn't bad and many of us tried to catch up on sleep. Since we left so early in December, many of the students had to take their finals early. So the 24+ hour flight was just what many of us needed.

I want to give a shout out to Dr. Grenney who made this all possible. Thanks for being the best mentor out there. To all my Africa friends....I miss you and can't wait to come back some time soon.

No comments: