Monday, November 17, 2008

8 Items!

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. Gray's Anatomy
3. Prison Break
4. Sports Center
5. Biggest Loser
6. Reba
7. ER
8. any sporting event

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to Church
2. Ate dinner with Melissa, Garrett and Missy
3. Slept in till 11
4. Spent way too much time on Facebook
5. Checked my email
6. Planned next weekends activities
7. Prayed...a lot
8. Played Disney's Scene It

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. The holidays
2. Shopping for my person
3. Not having to work
4. Going to Forrest's play
5. Visiting somewhere fun
6. The weekend
7. Sleeping
8. Going to the gym in the morning

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Chili's
3. Wingers
4. Firehouse
5. Red Lobster
6. Cafe Rio
7. Texas Roadhouse
8. The Cheesecake factory (I've only eaten there once...but it was GREAT)

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Everone to be happy
2. Another trip
3. More time to do what I want
4. More money so I can play more
5. Friends close by
6. Go back to Africa
7. All my pictures scrapbooked
8. A place of my own

8 People I Tag:
1. Who ever wants to do this.

1 comment:

mayanja said...

This is very great alexis

Andrew