Thursday, August 14, 2008

26...can it be?

Yep that is right...I've lived to see another birthday. As many of you know I have hit the big 2...6...! Actually, is 26 that big? I don't think it is any bigger than 25, nothing really special happens when you are 26. I mean honestly, at 16 you can drive...18 you are an adult...21 you can drink...25 you are a quarter of a century...so basically 26 is just another year.

The other day at work my boss asked me if I had any questions he could answer while he was in the office...I told him "well according to the song...I'm another year older and wiser too" so I shouldn't have any".

So here is to another year. Hope 26 is just as great as the previous 25 have been.

1 comment:

Desta said...

Happy Birthday! Yeah, after 25 you're already "old" so what's another year? Until you hit the big 3-0!