Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Adoption

Many people get married first and then have children. But I have found my first two children. Now all I have to do is find a husband...I guess that is the hard part. So you can call me a little backwards...that is ok...I know I am. Obviously, from my posts on this blog you can see that I am smitten with Kasekende. But I never thought I would fall for his sister too.

Many people have told me I need to start blogging and posting pictures about Africa so I guess I will start with some snap shots of my kids. Aren't they adorable? How can you not fall in love with them? So if anyone has any eligible male friends...I'm looking for a husband. The only requirement is he has to be willing to adopt right away.Kasekende shows off his modeling ability.

How can you not love a boy that looks like that and holds your hand with both his hands?

Kasekende and his sister Namayanja

Look at that smile

My new little family...all I need is to find a husband

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I'd maybe mention this after the 4th date or so...not right away. :) Best of luck though!