Monday, August 29, 2011

Number 30

When I was in college I never ate out. Once I moved to Salt Lake, I started eating out every once in a while. Lately, it has been a lot more. The other week I counted that I had eaten out 5 of the 7 days. They were all for different occasions (with my grandma, with my mom, with my friends) and they were all fun times. I love getting together with people and sharing a meal and laughing together. Now doing get me wrong, I am not opposed to eating out, not at all. But 5 times in 7 days was a little over the top. So I wanted to set the goal to help me tone that down a little. And I am happy to report that I have gone a whole week without eating out. Now I know it isn't much, but I am happy about it. Now, only three more weeks to go and I have one of my 30 by 30s done. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Good Job sis! I'm proud of you :) And by the way -- I love your blog banner! Nice job!