Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkins

The other day my roommates and I had a little roommate bonding. It was a lot of fun. Thursday was Sarah's birthday and we all were all going to be gone, so we celebrated the night before with pizza and soda. After eating our little hearts out and watching a little football, we decided that it was time for use to carve some pumpkins.
I'm not a fan of carving pumpkins, mainly because I'm not very creative. But I love cooking the pumpkin seeds afterward. Missy and I had a brilliant idea, we figured we would share our pumpkin...she would carve one side and I would paint the other side. That way during the day you would see my painted face and at night with the candle you could see hers. Candace and Sarah each got a pumpkin and it was fun to sit around and have a fun night together.As you can see the pumpkins turned out so cute.

1 comment:

Katie said...

My sister, the amazing pumpkin painter extraordinaire!