Thursday, January 22, 2009

Reading

I have always enjoyed reading and found great pleasure in reading for hours on end. In fact growing up my dad didn't like it when I got wrapped up in a book because I literally got wrapped up in the book. Everything around me seemed to stop until I finished the book.

When I finally graduated from college I made a goal that I would read one new book a month. Well that didn't last too long. I read the first one just and the second month I chose to read Les Mis. Well it took me longer than a month to read it and once I finished it I was kinda burned out.

Well it is time to start my goal again. I have joined a book club. Now I've never joined a book club but I'm looking forward to it now. The nice thing about this book club is that we do everything online. I don't think I'm terribly busy at night...but chances are that once I have something "planned" something else comes up. This way when I have time I can comment.

Well if any of you are out there looking for something to do and want to joined...come on over and join us at A Momentary Escape

No comments: