Saturday, April 12, 2008

Becoming a betting individual

Since I was so good at picking the winner of the NCAA tournament I thought I would take my odds to Vegas. I felt like I was on a winning streak so I called into the office and told them that I wasn't going to be in for a couple of days, jumped in the car and 7.5 hours later showed up in Vegas.
Luckily I have a friend who lives right outside of Vegas who was willing to let us crash in her spare room. Here is a shout out to Lisa...thanks for letting Lori and I crash there. It was great. We will definitely have to do it again.

While in Vegas we hit the strip in hopes of using my recently found talent (picking a winning school...there were 1 in 64 chances don't you know) to hopefully get a little money to pay of my student loans.

While on the strip we stopped by the Bellagio Hotel and saw the amazing fountain. I was blown away to watch the streams of water as they shot into the air set to different songs. We probably spent about 30 minutes in front of the hotel watching the different water songs they had going. If you have never been to Vegas...this is definitely worth the drive. I was so amazed at what they were able to do with a fountain of water that I completely forgot to put to use my amazing talent. Maybe I can save that for the next trip.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

The fountain is pretty cool. However, an hour on the strip and I'm ready for something new. Family and Ethel M's are my only reasons for Vegas.