Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Africa here I come!


Well everyone, the time has finally arrived. I leave for Africa on Saturday. I know you all are just dying to know how the trip is going. I would love to keep you all updated, but that is kinda hard to do. Good thing I have a blog, huh? Well I wish I could say that I am going to update my blog daily, but I don't think it is going to be that easy. I have another blog that I have to keep updated for the trip. The national chapter likes each team to provide a blog to keep people posted and since I am the only one with experience, that responsibility falls on me :)

So I hope to have time to update both blogs, but if not my job comes first. Please bookmark my African blog and see what is going on. I will be there from Dec. 8- Jan. 2. My goal is to update the blog at least every other day. So hope you enjoy learned about what we are doing. The url is uganda-usu.blogspot.com so go there and enjoy some great reading. I'll catch up with y'all when I come back.

No comments: